Tuesday

Another update (smile)

 These two are a hoot!  Coki is a typical puppy who loves to play and Scrappy doesn't eventually relent to Coki's requests.  They play tug, wrestle and chase.  I think Scrappy would be equally happy just chillin' by herself or getting some tummy rubs but she's good about indulging Coki.  Coki is a typical lab puppy.  She's energetic and smart.  Are they housebroken?  Well, they have both rung the bell on my back door to let me know they want to do out.  I have only known them for three days and they're both doing well.  Coki has had a few accidents but she's smart and like any puppy with a schedule and positive reinforcement she'll get it.  She knows how to let me know she wants to go outside but isn't yet consistent....like I said it's only been three days.  Scrappy didn't have any accidents today so that's good.  Some more time and I'll be able to confirm.  Both sleep in a crate at night and are quiet until we get up in the morning.  

Here are some pics and a video from today.  See prior posts for more info.  

Video