Friday

Scrappy Available for Adoption

 Hello everyone....I am Scrappy's former foster mom.  Scrappy was with me for about a week and a half back in December.  She was adopted by a family who had another small dog and my understanding is that Scrappy was dominating their other dog.  So, after about 1 month in her new home she's being returned to the rescue.  We'll make sure she ends up in a home that works for her.  

While she was with me she was great with my other foster dog, Coki.  But, I did see that she would "posture" when around my other female dog.  They would stand up straight when around each other.  There were never any tussles but what I observed made me think they both wanted to be the lady in charge.  

Scrappy is a great girl and very adorable.  We'll make sure she ends up in a home that works for her and for any resident dogs.  

You can see pictures and videos from the time she was here by looking at prior posts in this blog.  

Thanks for thinking rescue!